A fume hood is designed like a fume cupboard, but with requirements to flammable and unhealthy sources of pollution must not be handled. Fume hoods typically have reduced air volumes compared to a fume cupboard with the same dimensions.
In workplaces which do not require the level of safety provided by a fume cupboard, you can choose a protected workspace to effectively remove heavy fumes, gases, etc. The protected workspace is easy to install where there is access to ventilation.
The infinitely variable sash gives the user a good working posture and a clear view of the entire workspace.
The top for the balance table can be integrated as a standard solution.
- Sash in toughened safety glass with abraded, rounded corners.
- Stainless steel safety wire with weights provides a steady, infinitely variable raising/lowering of the sash.
- Sash consist of hardened safety glass.
- Easy to clean surfaces.
- Easy access to light fitting on top of the fume hood.
- Easy connection to ventilation system via conical connection on top of the fume hood.
- Glass airfoil controls airflow into the fume hood and reduces turbulence around the opening.
- Can be fitted on a frame or table.
- Widths, standard dimensions: 900, 1200, 1500 and 1800 mm.
- Depth: 635 mm or 835 mm.
- Height: 1165 mm.
Sales manager (Jylland / Fyn)
Phone: +45 26 88 67 07
Sales manager (Sjælland)
Phone: +45 30 78 70 04
Phone: +45 51 26 19 78
Sales Manager (UK)
Phone: +44 7775 853 007